META NİKEL KOBALT MADENCİLİK SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATE
As Meta Nikel Kobalt Madencilik Sanayi Ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi A.Ş. (the “Company”), we pay utmost attention to the protection and security of your personal data. In this respect, as the Data Controller, we would like to inform you in the most transparent way about your related rights and the methods of collection, purposes of processing and legal reasons for the processing of your personal data pursuant to the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law number 6698 (the “Law”) that was enacted to protect your fundamental rights, freedoms, personal data, and, in particular, your personal data
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
Your personal data are processed for the purposes given in the following table, based on the legal reasons specified in article 5 and 6 of the Law.
- Identity Information
- Contact Information
- Legal Transaction Information
- Transaction Security Information
- To provide information to the competent persons and authorities
- To carry out the necessary data security processes
- To ensure compliance of operations with the applicable legislation
- To follow up and carry out the necessary legal operations
Data controller’s obligation to fulfil its legal responsibilities.
METHOD OF COLLECTION
Your personal data may be collected through automated or unautomated methods, by use of application forms or e-mails, varying depending on the services and products offered and commercial operations carried out by the Company.
PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company may store personal data during the period required for the purposes specified above. In addition, in case of a dispute, the Company will be entitled to store personal data until the end of the period of limitation defined by the applicable law, to the extent that such personal data is needed to plead in relation to such dispute.
DATA TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES AND PURPOSES OF TRANSFER
For the purposes specified in article one of this Privacy Statement, in case of a legal dispute, your personal data may be shared with competent authorities in accordance with article 8 the Law.
MEASURES AND COMMITMENTS FOR DATA SECURITY
The Company undertakes to take necessary technical and administrative measures and have necessary audits performed in order to ensure reasonable level of security in relation to the
- prevention of illegal processing of personal data,
- prevention of illegal access to personal data, and
- secure storage of personal data.
Your personal data collected by the Company will not be disclosed to third persons or used for purposes other than specified, in breach of this Privacy Statement and provisions of the applicable law.
When a link to other applications is given in our website, the Company will not bear any responsibility regarding the privacy policies and content of such applications.
YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PROTECTION OF PERSONA DATA
In relation to your personal data, pursuant to Article 11 of the Law, you have the right to,
- Learn whether your personal data has been processed or not,
- Request related information, if your personal data has been processed,
- Learn about the purpose of processing of your personal data and whether your personal data has been exactly used for the intended purposes,
- Learn the third persons to whom your personal data has been transferred locally or internationally,
- Request correction, if your personal data has been processed deficiently or wrongly, and notification of third persons to whom the personal data was sent, about the related action,
- Request the deletion or destruction of your personal data when reasons for processing disappear, even if such data has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law other applicable legislation, and notification of third persons to whom your personal data was sent, about the related action,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against you through the analysing of the data solely through automated systems,
- Demand the compensation of your damages that have resulted from the unlawful processing of your personal data.
As the Data Owner, when you communicate any request related to your rights specified above to Levent 199, Büyükdere Caddesi No:199 34394 Şişli/İstanbul, Turkey in written, or to email@example.com through registered electronic mail (KEP), or to firstname.lastname@example.org via secure electronic signature, mobile signature, or, if any, your electronic mail address that was notified to the Company and included in our records, it will be evaluated and finalized in 30 (thirty) days. In the requests you will send as the data owner, you are required to specify your name and surname, your signature if the application is made in written, your Turkish Republic identity number or, if you are a foreigner, your nationality, passport number, or, if any, your identity number, your residence or workplace address to be used for notification purposes, your electronic mailing notification address if any, phone number, your fax number and the subject of request. In case the request is to be responded in written, you will not be charged any fee for responses up to ten pages, while the cost tariff set out by the applicable legislation may be applied for responses over ten pages. In case the response is given in a storage media such as a CD or flash memory, our Company will be entitled to demand a fee corresponding to the actual cost of the storage media from the data owner.
Our Company is entitled to modify the provisions of this document through publishing a new text. Any modification will become effective as of the date of publication.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION APPLICATION FORM